2014年11月6日木曜日

留学117日目2013-07-28

FINALLY!!!

I moved out from costa verde today.

Costa Verde was the freest place ever,

I could do anything I want.

they had everything.

However, I moved to the place where there is my host family.

Although I was supposed to move out today, the agent of host did not send my any information about my family.

therefore, I was kinda worry about that.

I packed everything and I moved to San Marucos.

After I arrived at international center, there was my host family.haha

WHY??
although I didnot know about them, they knew me from 2 days ago.haha



We went to the house, and the house was very nice. and there is lake near the house.

the place is very quite, and its near the college.

and also host mother cook very delicious food.

they gave me kinda huge room for me.

they are so nice,


I am going to see around the house tomorrow with them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿