2014年11月6日木曜日

留学136日目2013-08-16

Today, I was looking something relating college.

for example, the professor sent email about upcoming class in college.

I was checking, but everything is too complicated for me, cause everything is in english, and I could not understand the purpose.

As I got bored them, I went to bookstore in college.

Although I was supposed to just check the price of textbook, because I had a choice to buy it at amazon, I bought some textbook there.

This is because I found I can rent rather than buy testbooks so that I dont need to pay too much money for it.

In the united states, the testbook is too expensive. if the testbook you need is hardcover and thick book, its gonna be 300 dollar.

I cannot believe this fact, but at my college, I could lent three textbooks.

so that I could get them in half price.


the problem is I have to buy two more books which is quite expensive.


ohhh, I hate the first of the semester!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿