2014年11月6日木曜日

留学123日目2013-08-03

Finally, I went to Grand Canyon!!!!

It was kinda my dream.

The sight made me crazy:)))



This morning, I woke up at 6 am for bus tour.

In midnight, a drunk guy tried to open our room mistakingly.

So I could not sleep well.

The reason why I used tour is that it is very difficult to get to Grand Canyon by other way.

At first, I tried to go by just bus. But I have to change them three times.

Therefore, I highly recommend to go by tour or airplane



It took 4 hours to get there.

But I felt it was shorter, because I could see great sight from our bus.

It was completely different from my country, Japan.



At Grand Canyon, I could amazing sight.

And I tried to take pictures in dangerous place.

Before I came here, I thought that its not so dangerous because of limitation or protection.

However, there was nothing to protect us.

So I tried to go dangerous cliff, and took pictures.

I think if I slipped there, I would have died.

But it's gonna be great memory.


And now, I came downtown in Las Vegas to take a bus to go San Diego.

The bus will come at 11:30 pm. However, now it's 6 pm!!!

I have to kill a time for 5hour and half:(((

I am going to sleep at bus.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿