2014年11月6日木曜日

留学124日目2013-08-05

Yesterday night, I took a bus to San Diego from Las Vegas at 11:30.

I was so sleepy, but I felt a little bit dangerous in that envirnment, because there are some stranger people.

in the bus, there are frag of electricity, and wifi.

I thought that the bus was very good.haha


and I arrived at Oceanside at 7 AM in the morning.

Although after I got home, my host father ask me to go restaurant, I couldnt go, because I fell asleep completely.

I regret that I should have gone there with him.haha



I think that this trip was hardest trip ever, because it was long and unknown place.

I could grow up by this trip, I guess.haha

and I got some knowledge about trip.

When I trip, I always follow someone, such as my parents.

However, at this time, I did almost everything by myself.

planning, deciding where I wanna go, and booking hotel,

it was great experience.


Though I went to a lot of places, I have still many places to go.

I cannnot wait next winter break.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿